Extreme Limousines, Arizona's Premiere Limousine Service, is your complete personalized service for ALL your limousine needs: Airport & Hotel Transportation, Weddings, Bachelor/ Bachelorette Parties, Birthdays, New Babies, Graduations, Anniversaries, Concerts, Night Clubs, Local Casinos, Proms, Quinceaneras, Company Parties, Conventions, Corporate Travel Accounts, Special Occasions, Sporting Events, Proms, Local and Out of Town Trips, All Occasions / Special Occasions.
Corporate Travel Manager
For your convenience and peace of mind we offer discounted rates. If you are a Corporate Travel/ Purchasing Manager and would like to be contacted by a Corporate Travel Management Representative, please send an e-mail to or call 1.800.962.4885
These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader?
Click on the image to download for FREE!
We offer a 15% commission! If you are a meeting/ event planner, you can request information via e-mail to , or call 1.800.962.4885 to speak directly to an Event Services Representative.
If you are a travel agent or work in the travel industry and need information, please send an e-mail to or call 1.800.962.4885. Remember, we offer a 15% commission!
6 - 55 Passenger Limousines and our "Customized SUV Limos"
For All Occasions: Airport & Hotel Transportation, Weddings, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Birthdays, New Babies, Graduations, Anniversaries, Concerts, Night Clubs, Casinos, Proms, Quinceaneras, Company Parties, Conventions, Corporate Travel/Accounts, Special Occasions, Sporting Events, Local and out of Town Trips.
Customer Agreement and Policies
We at Extreme Limousines strive to maintain the highest quality of service in order to provide the best service for our clients. Extreme Limousinesrequires all passengers to follow and comply to the following rules and regulations...
1. Extreme Limousines requires all chartered limos and sedans to remain smoke free at all times. Failure to comply will result in a $500.00 cleaning fine. Failure to pay fine will result in immediate termination of service without any refunds.
2. Alcohol may only be consumed by passengers over 21. It is unlawful for any minors to carry any alcoholic beverage in the limo at any time and it is considered grounds for termination of the services without refund. Any such items will be taken away from minors and they will be taken to our office for parents to reclaim with an appointment with the proper authorities.
3. Deposits. A minimum deposits of at least 50% of total charge must be given to make a confirmed reservation. No holds are done without a deposit.
4. Sunroofs. No Passenger may stand out of the sunroof. Standing out of the sunroof is against the law and violators will face fines by the police and are responsible for any damages caused to our vehicles.
5. Color Preference may not always be possible due to other reservations going longer than expected. We try our best to provide you with the color of your choice.
6. Delays caused by weather, traffic conditions and mechanical problems are not the responsibility of Extreme Limousines
7. Rough behavior, illegal activities or LEWD ACTS are not allowed in the limousine at any time, and will result in termination of charter without refunds.
8. Drive Time. Time starts when we pick up at the first location and stops on the last drop off. Out of town trips are always charged round trip.
9. Cancellations are subject to penalties. If a cancellation is made 24 hours after the reservation was made with Extreme Limousines a fee of minimum of 50% of the total may be charged.
10. Fees for Service Must be prepaid, including a service charge of 20% (Gratuity). Extended times for all rentals must be cleared with the driver in advance and are subject to availability.
11. Lost or stolen items are not responsibility of the Extreme Limousines
12. Damages caused by negligence of any passenger will be the liability of the renting party. All damages will be charged to the renter plus a fee for downtime of the vehicle.
13. Eating & Smoking is not allowed inside of any of the vehicles other than that provided by Extreme Limousines.
14. Cleaning Fees will be charged to parties who do not keep the inside of the vehicle clean. The fees range from a minimum of $100.00 to a maximum of $500.00. The Minimum Fee for Sickness is $500.00.